Before you book a lesson
Level 1 | Never skied before.
Level 2 | Can stop in a snowplough. No consistent turn.
Level 3 | Can link snowplough turns on beginner terrain.
Level 4 | Can link parallel turns on intermediate terrain.
Level 5 | Can make confident parallel turns on advanced terrain.
Level 6 | Can ski with dynamic parallel turns on expert runs and in moguls.
Level 1 | Never Snowboarded before.
Level 2 | Can slide and stop on heel side.
Level 3 | Can turn heelside to toeside and toeside to heelside on easy terrain
Level 4 | Can link turns on intermediate terrain with steady speed.
Level 5 | Comfortable on a wide variety of advanced terrain
- All lessons will be taught by a native level English speaking instructors who hold an internationally recognised instructor license.
- Book in advance to avoid disappointment
- Please arrive on time to your lessons.
- Lesson fees do not include lift ticket (except for Lesson Level 1).
- All lessons include accident insurance with standard coverage.
- 100% cancellation fee will be charged for cancellation on the day.
For any additional queries please contact the ski school reception. A member of staff will be happy to assist you.
Rusutsu Ski & Snowboard School Reservations
Opening hours: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.