Experience the Farm
Hokkaido is renowned for its great tasting natural produce. Get back to nature and take a trip to a real farm to see what makes the food from Hokkaido so great.
Experience the joys of life on a farm! Tamate Farm is a picturesque farm nestled at the base of the magnificent Mt. Yotei. Taste the deliciousness of freshly harvested ripe vegetables. Learn about what makes Rusutsu’s food so tasty and discover what it takes to grow vegetables. You can also take home your freshly picked potatoes as souvenirs.
[Season] Mid July – Late August
[Duration] Around 2 hours
(1) 09:30 - 11:30
(2) 13:30 - 15:30
[Location] "Tamate Farm" in Rusutsu village (free shuttle provided)
[Participants] 2 or more
Adult JPY 2,700 per person (age 12+)
Child JPY 2,160 per person (ages 4-11)
[Language Support] Japanese & English
- Activity held under moderate rain.
- Shoes may get dirty from walking on the farm land.
Note for Drone Operations
This notice applies to all parties interested in operating drones on Rusutsu Resort property/within and around the resort area.
Please note drone operations are NOT permitted in/around the Rusutsu Resort Area. Regarding press/media parties, pre-approved permission from the resort management is required for all drone operations.
Thank you for your understanding.
For inquiry or Reservation
Rusutsu Resort Activity Desk
- Some activity programs have scheduled holidays. Please check the details listed or with us to ensure the activity you want is available during your stay.
- For additional schedule information, please inquire directly at the Rusutsu Resort Activity Desk.
- For bookings regarding participation in upcoming events, please contact us directly.