K-Winter Pass (2017-2018 Season)
Planning on spending winter in Hokkaido?
This could be the perfect pass for you! KWP holders can enjoy 4 unique Hokkaido Resorts all winter season for a simple one off payment. Take advantage of Hokkaido’s long winter season and enjoy winter sports/activities from mid-November until April (typically). Enjoy unlimited access to Rusutsu Resort, Sapporo Teine, Nakayama-toge, and Sahoro Resort. This pass also has great features and benefits for KWP members.
K-Winter Pass Benefits (Standard Pass)
- 20% off 1 day lift tickets for accompanying friends (Max 3 guests).
- Special discounts for accommodation (no accommodation at Nakayama-toge and Teine).
- 20% off group lessons for KWP members (10% off for 2 accompanying friends).
- 10% discount on rental equipment (including 2 guests).
- Discount available for repeat KWP customers.
- KWP members can now introduce a friend and you can both get a discount on the KWP.
- Receive a meal voucher (worth JPY 1,000) for every new KWP member you introduce.
- [The repeat customer only] Receive a complimentary lift pass for 1 day available at Kamori resorts (Rusutsu Resort or Sapporo Teine or Sahoro Resort).
Early Bird Special Offers
- Order this ticket before May 7 and receive a meal ticket coupon (worth JPY 10,000).
- Order this ticket between May 8 – August 31 and receive a meal ticket coupon (worth JPY 5,000).
Premium / Gold Passes
If you require an added level of luxury, why not consider upgrading to a Premium or Gold KWP. This type of pass has even more fantastic discounts and benefits for members and accompanying friends. These passes also have many additional benefits Which are not available with the . standard KWP Additional benefits include:
-Privileged parking spaces
-Free / discounted access to the K Lounge
For more information or a quote for the Premium or Gold KWP, please contact Rusutsu Resort directly: email@example.com
The K lounge (available at Rusutsu, Teine & Sahoro) is a great place to relax on the mountain, with high levels of comfort and facilities Services include: Comfortable reclining seats, foot massage machines, glove dryers, complimentary refreshments and more special pricing is available for Premium / Gold KWP holders.
Rusutsu K Lounge Locations:
- East Mt Base Station
- Mt Isola Gondola Station
KWP Price Guide for Winter 2017-2018
|Type of KWP
(Child and School Student prices are for the Standard KWP)
(Mar 18 -Nov 5)
（Nov 6 - End of Season)
|Adult Standard (JPY)||74,200||88,000|
|Middle or HIgh School Student (JPY)||54,200||63,600|
|Child Price (JPY)||44,600||52,000|
|Adult Gold (JPY)||84,800||109,200|
|Adult Premium (JPY)||148,200||156,600|
How to Purchase your KWP
- Firstly all customers should complete and return the KWP order form below!
- Customers living in Japan should pay (full amount or deposit) for the KWP online here.
- If you live outside Japan please send your completed form and we will process payment via email ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
Note for Drone Operations
This notice applies to all parties interested in operating drones on Rusutsu Resort property/within and around the ski area.
Please note drone operations are NOT permitted in/around the Rusutsu Resort Ski Area. Regarding press/media parties, pre-approved permission from the resort management is required for all drone operations.
Thank you for your understanding.