Let us know your ability
Level 1 | Never skied before.
Level 2 | Can stop in a snowplough. No consistent turn.
Level 3 | Can link snowplough turns on beginner terrain.
Level 4 | Can link parallel turns on intermediate terrain.
Level 5 | Can make confident parallel turns on advanced terrain.
Level 6 | Can ski with dynamic parallel turns on expert runs and in moguls.
Level 1 | Never Snowboarded before.
Level 2 | Can slide and stop on heel side.
Level 3 | Can turn heelside to toeside and toeside to heelside on easy terrain
Level 4 | Can link turns on intermediate terrain with steady speed.
Level 5 | Comfortable on a wide variety of advanced terrain
- All lessons will be taught by a native level English speaking instructors who hold an internationally recognised instructor license.
- Book in advance to avoid disappointment
- Please arrive on time to your lessons.
- Lesson fees do not include lift ticket (except for Lesson Level 1).
- All lessons include accident insurance with standard coverage.
- 100% cancellation fee will be charged for cancellation on the day.
How To Book
The following step-by-step guide will show you how to book a lesson using our online reservation system.
Build Your Trip – Register email and name
- If you are a first time customer, please insert your name and email address here.
- We will send a verification link to the email address to complete the set-up process.
- You can complete the process after you book your lesson.
- Please click “Continue as Guest” and process to next step.
- Please insert your login email and password here.
- Click “Login” to process to next step.
Terms of Service
- Please be sure to read the terms of service.
- Tick box to certify that you are at least 18 years old or you are under 18 and have secured parent or legal guardian approval and accept the terms of this agreement.
- Accept and continue.
Choose Your Dates
- Select the desired lesson date by clicking one or multiple days.
- After you clicked on the desired lesson date, click “Next” and proceed.
Make Your Group
- Fill out the details for the First Person in your group
- Click “+ Add Guest ” to add information to the system
- And repeat for additional member
- Mandatory fields* must be filled in.
- Email: We will be contacting you using this email.
- Please fill in the ability level. If you don’t know your ability level please check the list above.
- If you have any special requirements please also fill in here.
Your itinerary - Add lesson to your booking
At the Itinerary Page, please click “ Plan your day ” button to see our different lesson types. You will have 5 minutes to complete your booking.
- Revised lesson date
- Add/ Remove Member for your booking
- A list of all members in your Group
- Click on " Plan Your Day " and assign lesson to particular member on the selected date.
Plan Your Day - Select discipline
Please select SKI, SNOWBOARD or DAY OFF for particular member and click Next to continues.
Plan Your Day - Select lesson type, time and duration
Choose your desired lesson type and time. You can select multiple lessons on the same day.
- Name of your group member
- Total amount of the day
- Scroll down for more lesson options
- Click on the swipe button to select the desired lesson and lesson time.
- Select multiple lessons on the same day, if the lesson time does not overlap.
- If you would like to submit an instructor request or any special requirements, please fill in here*. (Requests are not guaranteed and subject to availability.)
- Click " Next " and repeat the process for all members. Once you done with all members on the selected day please click " Save".
Note*, All lessons will be taught by a native level english speaking instructors who hold an internationally recognised instructor license.
*If you don't need to resize your group, please go to step “Your itinerary - Add lessons to your booking.” *
Amend group size - 1 – Our system will automatically group all members into one group. If you need to amend the group size, please take the follow these steps.
- Click “more details and options” to extent the detail column. Please make sure you select the desired lesson date.
- To split your group into multiple lessons; please select any member in current group and click “Edit Group member”.
Amend Group Size 2 – Separate member from current group.
Select “Make Guest Single” from the drop-down list, and click “Confirm Move”, to separate this member from the current group.
Amend Group Size 3 – Move members into different groups
- Now you separated one family private into two private lessons.
- In this case, the John Doe family would like to have one adult group (John & Jane) and one kids group (Johnny & Jaine).
Amend Group Size 4 – Move members into different groups
- The John Doe family would like to regroup Johnny into the kids group with Janie. In this case, we will select “Join Janie” so both Johnny and Jaine will be in the same group.
- If you would prefer a single private lesson, please select “Make Guest Single”.
Your itinerary - Add more lesson to your booking.
Now you have completed day one. If you required lessons for multiple days, please repeat the steps above.
- Click on " Plan Your Day " and assign a lesson to a particular member on the selected date.
- Once you done with booking your lessons please click " Proceed to Checkout " and continue to the payment process.
Review Your Order – Please review your reservation before process to check out. You will have another 5 minutes to review your order.
- You can find all lesson detail here
- Lesson Type
- Lesson Time
- Lesson Price
- Detail of participants
Payment –Please fill in your credit card or debit card to complete your order.
- Please find the total amount including, lesson fee and additional transaction fees.
- Please insert your credit card/debit card details here.
- Card number
- Card expiry date
- CVC number (the 3 digit number located on the back of your card)
We hope this guide helps explain the new booking process
For any additional queries please contact the ski school reception. A member of staff will be happy to assist you.
Rusutsu Ski & Snowboard School Reservations
Opening hours: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.