Camp site (summer vacation season only)
The camp site has cooking facilities, barbecue corner, tent rental, shops and electricity.
Package includes staying at the campsite (1-night) and amusement park admission ticket during your stay
Adult (age 13+) JPY 6,700 per person /night
Child (age 6-12) JPY 5,600 per person /night
From the second night, the following rates only for accommodation are applicable:
Adult (age 13+) JPY 3,300 per person /night
Child (age 6-12) JPY 2,750 per person /night
A tent for 4 or 5 people with mattresses and blankets: JPY 1,650 per person / per night
*Reservation in advance required.
Rental camp equipment such as LED lanterns, BBQ grills, and more...
Camp equipment with an additional fee is available.
Please ask the details when you make a reservation.
- Check-in time: 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm, Check-out 8:00 am - 10:00 am.
- Only open during the summer vacation period.
- The campsite will be closed during the winter season.
- Duration pass for amusement park valid from 9:00 am on check-in day until close on check-out day.
- All rates mentioned above are including tax.
- If you do not need rental equipment such as tents or others (if you bring your own camping equipment), no reservation required.
- Please note that you cannot go out by car once you park until check-out, so please finish shopping outside before parking a car.
Facilities and services
Ask staffs when you need a help during stay.
Tents/ mattresses/ blankets rental is available with an additional charge.
Parking fee JPY500 per car, per stay
BBQ grill rental is available with an additional charge.
Lighting at night
Time for lights-out: 10:00 pm
8:00 pm - 8:30 pm
*May be canceled due to bad weather or other condition.
Open: 6:00 am - 10:00 pm (Last order for foods 5:00 pm)
Payment: Cash only
Rental equipments available (require reservation in adv ance).
You can also buy foods and drinks, and charcoal.
Public bath (South Wing)
Additional fee required to use a public bath as follows:
Age 4+: JPY540
Age 3 and uner: Free of charge
Please pay the fee at the administration office in the camp site and receive rental towels.
Please finish using public bath and coming back to your tent until 10:00 pm.
*Super jumbo pool (outdoor):
Amusement park pass holders can use them during the amusement park open.
*Indoor wave pool:
Additional Fee JPY540 per person required. (Child rate is not available.) Please pay the fee at the front desk of Rusutsu Resort Hotel & Convention.
- Reservation in advance required regarding to rental equipment such as tents, mattresses, blankets, and BBQ grills etc.
- If you do not need rental equipment such as tents or others (if you bring your own camp equipment), no reservation required.
- Please check-in at Information desk near the main entrance of Rusutsu Resort Hotel & Convention. Your address, full-name, contact phone number, number of people, car registration number are required to written in the registration card.
- Please note that you can enter by car to the camp site parking area. In that case, please show the reception card to staffs. You cannot go out by car once you park until check-out, so please finish shopping outside before parking a car.
- After check-in the camp site, please ask staffs where to park a car and to set up a tent.
Campsite Safety Policy
- During the summer festival period when fireworks display is taken place, guests cannot come and go from 8:00 pm to 9:15 pm due to safety reason.
- Please bring wastes with you or dump wastes in a predefined place.
- Be careful keeping foods when you go away from a tent (especially for damage caused by foxes and crows around).
- Please be quiet during the time of sleep (10:00 pm - 6:00 am).
- Please do not set up a tent within 10-meter radius of the camp fire.
- No pets allowed inside the camp site.
- Enjoy handheld fireworks only in a predefined area to prevent from the inconvenience for other guests.
- Please drive slowly and be careful.
- Parking a car outside a predefined parking are is not allowed.
Phone: +81-136-46-3111 (9:00 am - 6:00 pm, JST)
Note for Drone Operations
This notice applies to all parties interested in operating drones on Rusutsu Resort property/within and around the resort area.
Please note drone operations are NOT permitted in/around the Rusutsu Resort Area. Regarding press/media parties, pre-approved permission from the resort management is required for all drone operations.
Thank you for your understanding.