Rusutsu Resort International Ski & Snowboard School – Operations Assistant.
Rusutsu Resort International Ski & Snowboard School is looking to recruit an operations assistant to assist with daily school operations.
This role will include liaising with the international instructors team, international guests and reception to ensure the school runs smoothly on a daily basis.
The Operations assistant will report to the ski school manager or supervisor working to support the daily operations team, international instructors and guest service staff.
- Help manager/supervisor with daily school operations
- Greet/check-in guests at lesson meeting points.
- Assist with any minor instructor/guest queries.
- Supervise the beginner lesson area and occasionally help with snow clearing.
- Support instructors with supervised lunch breaks.
- Help guest service team at peak times
We are looking for a professional, reliable, team player who is happy to work in an international operations team. This job will be mainly based indoors but there will be plenty of time to get out for a ski/snowboard.
Job Requirements/Selection Criteria
- Fluent conversational English
- Outstanding communication skills
- Prior experience in customer service
- Passion for winter sports
- Wiliness to be flexible and learn on the job
- Experience with Microsoft office products.
- Highly Motivated
- Conversational Japanese
- Any additional languages
- Experience working in the snow sports industry
- Experience working with children
- Great working conditions
- Competitive pay
- Free ski-in/ski-out staff accommodation
- Free access to the resort facilities (swimming pool, hot spring etc.)
- Subsidised meals in the staff canteen
- Free season pass for Rusutsu Resort
- Free gear rentals
- 20% staff discount at all resort shops/food outlets
- Regular Training & the chance to take additional Japanese SAJ Ski & SNB certifications
- Full assistance with bank accounts & government paperwork
- Regular ski school events and parties
- Visa sponsorship for suitable candidates
- A large vibrant team of Japanese and international staff
- A REAL Japanese cultural experience.
Fixed Term contract
- December 1st , 2018– March 31st, 2019
- Salary: Fixed hourly wage/approximately 40 hours per week.
- Must be eligible for Working Holiday Visa or meet visa sponsorship criteria