Ski & Snowboard School 2018-19
Improve your skills and boost confidence!
For winter 2018-19, advanced reservation is now available.
For personal feedback and specific attention, a private lesson is the best you can get.
Rusutsu Resort International Instructors teach private lessons exclusively to ensure you receive the highest quality instruction and make the most of your winter holiday.
- A One-on-One Private Lesson is the fastest way to improve!
- Tailor the lesson to suit your needs (select meeting point, break times)
- Take a lesson with up to 8 family and friends (similar ability essential).
- Choose what you want to work on!
- Be guided to the best places on the mountain.
- A wide range of lesson times and durations.
Price Guide 2018-19
All Private Lessons
- Changes to lesson start time/date must be confirmed 24 hours in advance of the designated start time. For changes via email please allow 48 hours. (All changes subject to availability).
- Lessons will not be extended, rescheduled or refunded due to the late arrival of guests, for any reason.
- Lesson Cancellation must be confirmed 24 hours in advance of the designated start time. For cancellation via email please allow 48 hours.
- If a lesson is canceled within 24 hours or no-shows, the full lesson price will be charged.
- Full payment is required in advance to secure booking.
- Lessons are limited to the same ability level and discipline for more than 2 participants.
- The lesson may be changed or canceled if the ski area is closed due to operational or weather condition.
- All lessons for guests age 4 years old and above.
- Prices listed are per instructor.
- Prices do not include equipment (skis & snowboards) or lift tickets. Lift ticket included with 1-3 hour, level 1 lesson (lesson time only).
- Please note that rental shops and ticket office are in different locations. It will be crowded during busy periods, so allow time accordingly.
- It is the owner or borrower responsibility and obligation for any lost, stolen and damaged equipment during a lesson. Including lost lesson time or any replacement costs.
- Instructors will not supervise lunch breaks.
- Lunch not included in private lessons.
- Ski school reception phone line may be busy prior to lesson start.
- For special requests, please contact the Ski School directly.
- Please make a reservation by 15:00 for Evening Lessons.
Kids Group Lesson
New for winter 2018-19, this new group lesson for kids aged 7-14 where students can rapidly improve their ski technique, explore the mountain and make new friends. Our friendly instructors will create a fun and safe learning environment to ensure a memorable skiing experience.
A small group size (max 8 per group) and an experienced, friendly native English speaking instructor will create a fun, supportive atmosphere with personalised feedback. Students will have the opportunity to explore the Rusutsu ski area with new friends/classmates.
The Kid’s Group Lesson is available for kids of different skiing ability from first-timers up to advanced level. Highly skilled and experienced instructors will ensure kids are placed in the best ability group to challenge them and ensure they improve.
Lunch takes place at the Horn Cafeteria on West Mt where kids can enjoy some tasty Japanese food with a selection of menu options available. This is a great time for the group to take a break, bond and re-energize ready for the afternoon.
Prior to the lesson parents/guardians are required to visit the ski school reception to confirm payment and complete the registration form (30 minutes prior to lesson start time). Please complete the registration form (include any allergy information), pre-select lunch option (full day lesson) and confirm meeting points/times. Please note meeting times are not flexible.
- Season: Available daily （December 1st – February 28th）
- Ability Levels: First time, beginner, intermediate/advanced
- Registration: Please visit ski school reception 30 mins prior to lesson start time
- Meeting Point: South Wing Entrance
- Lunch: included in full day lesson price (kids will eat with instructor)
- Ski only (Snowboard Group Lessons are not available at this time)
- Ski & Snowboard Equipment/lift ticket not included in the lesson price
- Late arrivals can not join the group and no refunds will be issued.
How to book a lesson
For winter 2018-19, advanced reservation is now available, please contact the Ski & Snowboard School Reception to make a booking.
Rusutsu Ski & Snowboard School Reception
If you have any questions or require further advice, a member of staff will be happy to assist you.
Rusutsu Ski & Snowboard School Reservations
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (available from October 1st, 2018)
Opening hours: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Located at South Wing, attraction office of Rusutsu Resort