Lift Tickets 2019-2020
- Child rate applicable to 4-12 years old.
- Senior rate* applicable to 60 years and above and proof of age is required.
- For disabled guest, proof of eligibility is required.
- Hour tickets activate after you first pass through a ticket gate and is valid for specified time.
- Multiple day tickets^ are valid for consecutive days only and valid until 5:00 p.m. of the last day.
- For guests requiring passes for 8 days or more, please contact the reservation centre.
- Point ticket**: 1 pt for Pair Lifts, 2 pts for Quad Lift, 3 pts for West Gondola, 4pts for No.2 East Gondola & Isola Gondola. It is free to use Tower Pair Lift, No. 1 East Gondola, No. 1 & 2 Across Pair Lifts.
- Please note, the night ski operation start day is subject to the early season snow condition.
- Closing time is subject to change.
- Operation of gondolas and lifts are subject to change or cancellation due to weather conditions.
- Other issues will be based on lift operation Terms & Conditions.
Recharge your lift ticket online via credit card anytime.
Lift Ticket Deposit
- From winter 2018-19, lift ticket deposits will no longer be required.
- Old lift ticket deposits can be refunded by returning the ticket to the hotel front desk or ticket office. (Specific lift tickets, such as Snow-Miku tickets, and damaged lift tickets will not be accepted.)
Electronic Lift tickets
Keep your ticket safe inside your jacket and enjoy simple, easy access!
We have recently introduced a new electronic lift ticket system for fast, efficient, hands free access. Electronic gates have been placed at the entrance most major lifts, with scanners (located on both sides) able to read passes stored inside jacket pockets. Never worry about displaying your pass again as our new system will make it easier to enjoy the mountain.
How to Use
- Place lift ticket in your jacket pocket
- Approach the electronic gate
- Scanners will read the ticket
- The gate will then automatically open
- Proceed to board the lift