Measures against COVID-19
With the ongoing attention on the COVID-19 virus, we will be assessing the health and safety of our staff and guests.
Rusutsu Resort has taken the following measures to prevent the spread of the new COVID-19 virus, based on the guideline of the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare and recommendations from local authorities and Hokkaido government, the following measures are being taken to prevent COVID-19.
We ask for your understanding and cooperation.
Accommodation and in-house facilities
- Reinforcing measures based on appropriate hygiene standards. Regular deep cleaning and sanitization in hotel facilities. Installation additional hand sanitizing units in toilets, entrance areas restaurants and around the hotel communal areas.
- Staff are recommended to wear face masks during work and maintain the practice of good hand hygiene.
- Staff training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols plus additional training on COVID-19 awareness has been implemented.
- In case of emergency, we will cooperate with public health centres and available medical institutions.
- Rusutsu is maintaining close contact with local and regional health authorities in order to continually monitor and assess the COVID-19 situation.
- We will continually check the physical condition of all lift staff during morning meeting prior to work.
- Lift staff will carry out effective hand sanitizing procedure at all time.
- Installation additional hand sanitizing units in lift stations and around the hotel.
- Lift station and gondola cabins are being disinfected more frequently.
- Staff are recommended to wear face masks during work and the practice of good hand hygiene.
- Reduced seating capacity for lift and gondolas to avoid mixing of people and to promote social distancing
- Single lines have been removed. To allow for social distancing and permit guests to choose their own groupings to minimise risk.
Installation additional hand sanitizing units around the hotel.
- Installation additional hand sanitizing units in toilets, nursery, Rental station, Information desk, Shops, patrol station, entrance area, restaurant, office and lift station.
<To all Customers>
- If you have symptoms such as fever or cough, please refrain from visiting us until the symptoms subside.